Beach trip for hearing SAQ

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Wed Jun 10 23:12:35 CDT 2015

Martin found that SAQ is operating on June 28, which does not follow the formula I read.  June 28 is field day Sunday.  I am definitely out of doing any SAQ in that case, being only one of 2-3 cw operators for the local club.  I generally work the overnight shift, from 11pm to 7 or 8 am Sunday morning, so by the time SAQ operates, I will be hearing cw ringing in my ears, signal or no signal.
73, terry n4tlf

Sent from tfox iPad