Field Day

Dan Romanchik KB6NU cwgeek at kb6nu.com
Sun Jun 28 07:05:14 CDT 2015

Sorry to hear that propagation was poor on the East Coast. Here in Michigan, the bands were pretty good, actually, at least 20m and 40m. The problem here was that it rained all day, and the winds were incredibly high. The tent we put up for the GOTA tent was completely demolished, and it was even a bit scary in the campers that a couple of guys dragged out.

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek, Ham Radio Instructor
Author, The CW Geek's Guide to Having FUN with Morse Code
Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com