Three reasons to hold off on Windows 10

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Fri Sep 4 19:41:36 CDT 2015

You are right of course.
I would probably lead Phil "into the weeds" with my personal biases by
suggesting Mint Cinnamon over Unity.  Unity is just fine for the average
person.  Until they want to do more than simple stuff.  Or use it two years
later when the Ubuntu gods decide to alter the current distro yet again and
break stuff.

He is happy, so I am as well.  You did good Rob.
73, Terry, N4TLF