Three reasons to hold off on Windows 10

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 19:53:20 CDT 2015

Well, installing Ubuntu / Unity was such a joy compared with just about any other software I've installed lately, I went ahead and installed Mint as well, so now I can play with both. I do rather like the simplicity of Unity. Now I can learn at leisure.

Please do bear in mind that my other current computer project involves reviving a 1986 Acorn BBC Master 128K microcomputer, with the long-term plan of interfacing it to my homebrew analogue (sound) synthesizer - using FORTH as the language of choice. Let nobody say that I have accepted the 21st century gracefully!

Thanks for all the help.

Phil M1GWZ