Anyone play with Tecsun portable receivers and antennas?

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Wed Oct 14 16:22:32 CDT 2015

Hey Tad,
Thanks for the pointer to the GP5-SSB.  I notice that it’s only available temporarily.  It looks pretty good however.  It says that an external AM/MW antenna is included, does it work on AM broadcast without that external antenna?  have you tried to listen to any LF stations, such as beacons?

I am tempted to order one of these radios.  I may call them and ask what their return policy is in case I am not happy with it for specific purposes.
73, Terry, N4TLF