Anyone play with Tecsun portable receivers and antennas?

Elton A Sanders radiodog77 at pobox.com
Wed Oct 14 17:26:46 CDT 2015

I have the GP5-DSP (non ssb version). It is a very nice radio except for
the UI being a bit unfriendly.  If you look at the GP-5SSB specs the
tuning steps are 9Khz on lf. The external am antenna is the little t-bar
looking thing on the top. It should have a smaller AM antenna internal.
The Silicon Labs DSP chipsets work very well. I would almost like to get
one and build my on radio, but that would involve software.
      Sandy
      WB5MMB