OK you Makers and Hackers, how about the smallest CPU device out there

Terry McCarty - WA5NTI 3t3 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 00:11:54 CST 2016

Alex -

I love your idea of a rabbit hunting / fox hunting mesh network swarm.
Something like a flying network that once launched could locate,
triangulate, and radio back to the ground the coordinates of the
rabbit's / fox's location - maybe even have the swarm relocate to the
target site and land, waiting for pickup and retrieval.  Great idea. :-)

--
     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net
        wa5nti