Ham Radio Items For Sale from Estate of K3CN(SK)

Terry McCarty - WA5NTI 3t3 at comcast.net
Sat May 7 21:53:44 CDT 2016

fyi
QST QST QST - see below

--
     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net
   President - AMRAD
        wa5nti

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[W4OVH] Ham Radio Items For Sale from Estate of K3CN(SK)
Date: 	Sat, 07 May 2016 09:10:16 -0400
From: 	Paul Dluehosh <n4pd at ieee.org>
To: 	Reflector-W4OVH <w4ovh at googlegroups.com>

OVH Members:

Dale, K3CN (SK), a member of the Loudoun Amateur Radio Group (LARG)
passed away a little while ago and his YL recently contacted us to help
her dispose of his equipment. Attached to this email is a .pdf file of a
list of equipment that is up for sale to assist his YL in disposing of
it. If you are interested in anything, please send me an email
specifying what you want and we will make arrangements for you to pick
it up. In the case of conflicts, I will be looking at the date/time
stamp on the email to determine the earliest response. Bear in mind that
any individual item may be sold before I get your email.

I would like to especially find new homes *soon* for those radios that
run on batteries. I have checked them all and most of the batteries have
at least some life in them (some are much better than others) and will
need to be charged regularly to have a chance of surviving over the long
term.

All proceeds from sales will be given to Dale's YL.

- I have added hyperlinks to most of the equipment model numbers so you
can quickly find some information about each item.

Thanks, 73,
Paul -- N4PD
Leesburg, VA