Re-inventing the web

Ethan Waldo ewaldo at healthetechs.com
Thu Jun 9 21:58:59 CDT 2016

I was rolling my eyes until I saw they took the important step to make a functioning fuse filesystem.  Organizationally, usably, and scalably this is a disaster except for geeks.  Anybody who ran Gnutella back in the day will recognize the pitfalls (lost critical peers and bitrot).  Regardless, a definite step in the right direction.