Re-inventing the web

Ethan Waldo ewaldo at healthetechs.com
Fri Jun 10 02:15:22 CDT 2016

At least 2 years in the making since first public commit and 483 open issues.  The project has definitely moved past the technology triggers stage and has done well moving in to the peak of inflated expectations by garnering a NYT article.  How it will survive through its https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hype_cycle will be interesting to watch.