aircraft networking

Terry McCarty - WA5NTI 3t3 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 21:33:10 CDT 2016

Pete -

How much voltage and current does a drone require to maintain a 'steady
state' altitude of 300 ft ?

I'm thinking of strapping a Linksys WRT54G router's circuit board under
a drone and feeding power up to it via a 200' or 300' CAT5 cable.

Could the drone draw its power off of the unused wires in a Cat5 cable
and provide a stable/stationary router platform/node up about 300' in
the air ?

--
     Terry McCarty
    3t3 at comcast.net