aircraft networking

Howard F. Cunningham howardc at macrollc.com
Sun Jul 24 21:47:20 CDT 2016

Hi

Just a reminder…

There is a prohibition against flying any type of unmanned aircraft, or “drone,” without specific approval includes the District of Columbia and cities and towns within a 30-mile radius of Ronald-Reagan Washington National Airport.

WD5DBC

Howard Cunningham, MCP
howardc at macrollc.com<mailto:howardc at macrollc.com> - personal
For technical support, send an email to service at macrollc.com<mailto:service at macrollc.com> or call 703-359-9211 (24/7)