Tacos Digest ... security issue

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 10:23:43 CDT 2016

https://lists.amrad.org/ has a certificate signed by atanasoff.rf.org,
which your browser does not recognize as a trusted Certificate Authority.
It's also a SHA-1 certificate with an expiration date in 2024, which will
cause some browsers (Chrome at least) to reject it as well.

I suspect Richard didn't see that because he clicked the link in the
original mail for lists.amrad.org, which takes you to the non-SSL
http://lists.amrad.org.

It's almost certainly not an issue, unless the person running the list
server replies and says that it is.  If the warning bothers you just go to
the non-SSL URL above.