Certain Windows 10 drivers may soon stop working

Howard F. Cunningham howardc at macrollc.com
Mon Aug 1 13:31:22 CDT 2016

HI Guys...

Please read what Microsoft wrote..  Part of the post reads  "..is only for new OS installations"   It goes on to say "..systems upgraded from an earlier OS to Windows 10, version 1607 will not be affected by this change."

WD5DBC

Howard Cunningham, MCP
howardc at macrollc.com - personal
For technical support, send an email to service at macrollc.com or call 703-359-9211 (24/7)