Farhan's BITX now available for international shipping

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Oct 26 10:18:53 CDT 2016

Those of you who follow SolderSmoke are aware of Asshar Farhan's BITX transceivers and the awesome minimal cost great performance engineering that has gone into them, but by Farhan and by the community that's grown up around them.

They've been doing cottage industry assembly and until fairly recently they were only available in India.  I'd noodled on having someone I know who lives there buy one and bring it to a conference but never got around to it.

Now they're available for $45 paypal, includes shipping to the US.

http://www.hfsigs.com

-r