Ham Radio Deluxe blows it on customer support/engagement

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Jan 4 10:08:46 CST 2017

I mentioned this to N0RMZ and he pointed me at this Reddit mega-thread-full-o-links

https://www.reddit.com/r/amateurradio/comments/5jf4i2/ham_radio_deluxe_mega_thread/

Seems like a lot of unprofessionalism here.  I haven't used HRD since it became payware... can't say this makes it more likely for me.

-r