I have sets of fiction books I would like to pass on

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:13:49 CST 2017

Hi WA3NAN and AMRAD community, this is a non-ham issue, but I think it
could be useful for some. Do you have any interest in reading fiction, or
know of a school/church/non-profit library that could use a set of books in
good condition (used) for its readers?

I am short of shelve space for my technical books, so I went through my
bookshelves, and collated the various good non-technical books I gathered
over the past few years, and am ready to deliver them in a box, as-is. Most
of them are hardback, some are very old copies (pre-ISBN), but I tried to
collect as much information about the books as much as possible.

If you are interested, I prepared a PDF book catalog describing what I
have, attached below. Contact me to arrange pickup. The lot is heavy, so
postage will not be practical. Any inquiries welcome.

73 de Samudra N3RDX

author_details Count
Higgins, Jack 18
Cussler, Clive 11
Cussler, Clive|Blackwood, Grant 1
Cussler, Clive|Kemprecos, Paul 6
Cussler, Clive|Cussler, Dirk 1
Cussler, Clive|Dirgo, Craig 1
Deighton, Len 3
Forsyth, Frederick 6
Forsyth, Frederick|White, William 1
Grisham, John 5
Crichton, Michael 4
Ludlum, Robert 2
Follett, Ken 12
Clancy, Tom 9
Clancy, Tom|Franks, Frederick M.|Franks, Frederick M|Franks, Fred 2