Amelia Earhart Test Transmission

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:14:03 CST 2017

I visited the forum and from the discussion, it has become evident the
poster had no license, and no experience in RF engineering, and also no
clue that the RF conditions in winter, would be radically different than
that of the actual season when Amelia's incident occurred (if it occurred
as history records +/- early July 1937). That is why the last entry on this
subject is (
http://forums.radioreference.com/hf-mw-lw-general-discussion/344111-amelia-earharts-transmission-pacific-update.html)
pretty damning.

[image: Inline image 1]