A Diode Blast from the Past Anetnnas,ect.

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Sat Apr 22 21:58:51 CDT 2017

Ahh, Radio Row, I remember it well.  I worked there one summer between high school and
college, in a place called Bonafide Electronics. It was just east of the river, about a block
from the West Side Highway. I sold hi-fi gear, speakers, test equipment, tubes (remember
them?). That soft of thing.  And I still have an Eico VOM that I bought from the store
while I was working there. The glass over the meter movement is broken out, but I still
have it for nostalgia's sake. I bought a also bought a couple of Jensen speakers that
were reasonably priced and sounded better than many of the higher-priced models I was
selling to customers. Still have those too, along with my first stereo amplifier, which
I bought elsewhere, from a place around the corner from college.

Dick