Got an Yaesu VX-6 radio? Need your help

Phil philmt59 at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 06:59:56 EDT 2017

Almost certainly a duff battery. Even when the batery is apparently charged, does the screen read “charging error”? Either way, it sounds just like my VX-7R.

Batteries America, US$45, recommended:

http://www.batteriesamerica.com/yaesu-vertex.htm <http://www.batteriesamerica.com/yaesu-vertex.htm>

May also be available through Amazon.

Phil M1GWZ