vx-6r yaesu digital modes inquiry

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 17:55:41 EDT 2017

Martin, Is the 4-pin TRSS plug interface on the Yaesu VX-6R compatible
with any other radios? What good sources of documentation are there on
interfacing to this interface?

APRSDroid looks interesting. I just manually tuned to the APRS channel
and heard a single chirp after a long time in lower-southwest DC. Should
there be more signals?

n3rdx