vx-6r yaesu digital modes inquiry

Martin dcmk1mr2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 22:35:57 EDT 2017

http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Radio_Wiring#Yaesu_and_Vertex_Standard_Radios

If you use VOX you can just cross connect the phone/radio audio and use a
ferrite.  I don't think think the VX-6R has one.

You can get there faster with this UV-5R and cable
<https://www.amazon.com/BTECH-APRS-K2-Connector-APRSDroid-Compatible/dp/B01LMIBAZW/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1506911522&sr=8-19&keywords=BTECH>

You may have a deaf receiver.

Martin
W6MRR