Defect reported in Intel chips

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:23:28 EST 2018

Do you use Linux ? On an Intel PC ? Well you are in trouble. Windows
will be affected in some ways as well but Linux specifically so (the
fault is due to Intel's chipset's shortcomings and Linux communities use
of that "bug/feature")

We are ALL in trouble as verified Proof of Concept (PoC) has been
released. Patch, as soon as you can, and refresh your software bundles
within the week for a few weeks to get rid of all old code that could
have trojans pushed into it - major applications are pushing out
updates. So best to inquire which ones to change over.

I'll have a busy time concerning this ... see the investigators twitter
feed for hints.

https://twitter.com/misc0110/status/948706387491786752