Defect reported in Intel chips

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Thu Jan 4 16:29:44 EST 2018

The sky is not falling yet...

I have tested several of my computers using the Intel tester.  The results are a mixed bag.  Some have the problem, others do not.  All are Intel processors tested so far.  processor type does not seem to matter.  I’ve had i3 and i7 pass, while another i7 failed.  No Celeries tested so far.  Half of about 15 Windows/Linux online computers tested.

Test before you go crazy, chicken little.
73, Terry, N4TLF