Stuff to give away

k3ui k3ui at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 10:37:55 EST 2018

Frank,
I responded. I am interested. Can i see a picture? Is it operational (as long as complete this isn't necessary.
RichardK3UI

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: Frank Eliot <feliot at his.com> Date: 1/22/18  10:11 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Tacos <tacos at amrad.org> Subject: Stuff to give away
Sadly, no one has responded that they would like to take my RAL-7 TRF receiver. A shame, as it is an unusual relic from radio history. Well, they can build part of a battleship using the steel from it. I’m also junking a box of old tubes, including the 4 pin ER-20, 45, and 80, as well as the newer 24A, 42, 2E26, 6AG7, and 807 plus some others.
73, Frank EW3WAG