Stuff to give away

Richard Demaret ric.demaret at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:34:15 EST 2018

.
HI Frank, Richard, and All,

I am also interested, if the other Richard passes this up.

Frank, I did not see your email until now.

If the other Richard does not want the receiver, please contact me about it.

Also, Frank, you mentioned, as I understand some other items.

Would you tell us about these?

Best Wishes & Wishing All a Joyous 2018
73s
Richard Demaret KI4KXJ