AMRAD Technet

Tom Azlin W7SUA tom at w7sua.org
Tue Apr 3 13:47:27 EDT 2018

thanks Richard.

I will again try to do two things at once!  The AMRAD Technet and the
VWS HF digital net! Might need to do a bit of prep work to make sure my
echolink app is working!

I did not get rejected for 630 and 2200 meters so am working on plans to
be ready for next Winter. First getting a 40/30/20 yagi on my new tower
then re-doing my HF wire antennas with the idea of using an open wire
fed doublet to be a T antenna for the the lower bands along with either
a receiving loop or a Beverage.

73, tom w7sua
Chino Valley AZ