AMRAD Technet

RICHARD BARTH w3hwn at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 17:26:42 EDT 2018

Hi, Tom.  Long time no hear.  How are things in Arizona?

We are still waiting for spring around here. I have the TV on in the background,
and it just told me that there is a possibility of snow this Saturday. The cherry
blossoms are about to peak because there have been some warm days and it hasn't
gone below freezing for a while, but it's hard to believe it's spring with that
kind of weather forecast.

Glad to hear you're going to be on LF. I wish I had room for an antenna long enough
to work the band, but I have enough trouble fitting a forty meter dipole on my plot.
I could do an active antenna for receive only, but that's more SWL than ham.

Look forward to your joining the Technet.

73,  Dick