Just another day in the world of clueless persons ...

samudra.haque at gmail.com samudra.haque at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:21:39 EDT 2018

Found in an article of Internet user fails, via www.dailymail.com
<http://www.dailymail.com>  - to be frank, at one time I was sort of
obsessed in trying to make a transistor (really!) by reading a book of the
1970s. Of course, I was a boy in the 1970s. But then my older cousin showed
me he had made solar panels from exposed guts of power transistors. He was
always good at that and got only better. Could it have been 2N2955  - to
this day he has kept his secrets in mechatronic and EE wizardry to himself,
and rarely divulges anything of what he does and how he does things. He
treats his solutions (and sells to industrial customers) like it's a black
magic art. So I found this note a bit relevant and humorous.