FT8 Field day

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 16:41:20 EDT 2019

At the two sites I visited while working mobile I heard  how they were
using FT8 in the contest.  I had to look it up on the web.
I wish I'd heard of it before hand as that would be a great mode for
mobile operations, I could concentrate on driving and wouldn't have to
pull over to make entries in my log.  New technology promulgates so
quickly, it is less than 3 years old and it is taking over!
I will have to start playing with it.  It would be great to get it
running on one of my RP3's.