Who do we know at the ARRL (misappropriation of net 44)?

Patrick Gray patgperiod at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 11:30:56 EDT 2019

Seems pretty devious to me.

   Someone at AMPR hired a PR firm to come up with that "well oiled"
explanation.

Also, to AMPR's advantage, most Ham's don't know about these 'addresses'.

Would've been nice to have a "public outreach" at Hamvention or TAPR to
explain their intentions beforehand.

Murphy's Golden Rule: Who has the Gold, makes the rules.