anyone with a entry level FPGA development board (VHDL support) they don't need?

samudra.haque at gmail.com samudra.haque at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 18:49:51 EDT 2020

I would like to do an experiment with an FPGA development board. I'm looking
for something with pinouts or with a switch + LED; My experience with VHDL
is very limited. I will be using Windows 10 for my development environment.

If anyone has a board they don't need, would you be willing to sell it at a
Tippy's Taco's meetup to me? Send me the product manufacturer part number
and your ask to samudra.haque at gmail.com <mailto:samudra.haque at gmail.com> .

Also, if I had no FPGA board, is there a emulator environment that I can
compile the code and get a testbench / diagram of the signals? At least I
could begin coding / developing the framework right away.

73 de Samudra N3RDX