anyone with a entry level FPGA development board (VHDL support) they don't need?

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 00:18:39 EDT 2020

Thanks, I think the best way is to follow Martin's advice and become
proficient with verilog by programming examples, simulation while
researching a fpga board that could be expanded to a small real world use
case.

For now, I would like, for others, to note that I found the nandland
website https://www.nandland.com/ and  https://zipcpu.com/tutorial/ to very
interesting.