Silent Key Fwd: [WA3NAN] Bill Scholtz W3HXF

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:50:52 EDT 2020

I am resending this sad notice to all AMRAD folks received through the GARC
mailing list. Like others, I had many interesting conversations with W3HXF
at Tippys Tacos in Fairfax.

I just noticed in the archives of Tacos mailing list, he sometimes included
his home and personal contact details, just in case should anyone wish to
make contact with his family.

Regards

Samudra N3RDX