coronavirus and 5g

Thomas F Davis tfdavis at snet.net
Sat May 9 17:53:03 EDT 2020

 Riddle things?
There once was a virus named coronaThat when told to leave said "I don't wanna"She petitioned the FCCTo use more 5gAnd then went and fought with Big Pharma

Hey, like most music it doesn't have to make sense, it just has to rhyme. Queue up the Alice Cooper:
School's out for summerSchool's out for ever
W1TD