coronavirus and 5g

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:34:29 EDT 2020

Somehow I think the root cause is that marketing and business teams using
terms such as  5G don't have anyone who know that it is totally different
than the term 5GHz. I have run into this at various places that should know
better. Too many industry buzzwords. And lets not today get into Mb, MiB,
and MB and also MM.

They need a dictionary.

Samudra N3RDX