coronavirus and 5g

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sun May 10 10:02:40 EDT 2020

Namespace overloading is nothing new.  Plenty of opportunities for humor; my friend who named his 802.11ac SSID “5G CORONAVIRUS HOTSPOT” isn’t missing his chance and neither should we.

Riffing off N2CQR’s podcast, my favored COVID-19 prophylaxis is rosin smoke.  Any time you’re spending alone at the workbench is time that you’re social distancing.

-r

Sent from my iPad