AO-27 is sending AFSK

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Mon May 11 12:21:58 EDT 2020

What was the true history of the AO-27 project before and after AMRADs
involvement? I am not trying to identify persons, just wanted to know how
it came about, the program resources and cost,  and what it achieved for
AMRAD group. Might come in handy if another smallsat mission is willing to
give payload SWaP for a science project and agrees with the AMRAD mission.

I would like to suggest a 2021 smallsat mission should be put up for a
discussion given there will be a plethora of  moon ops (human or robotics,
US and international) and plenty of hardware will be tested in space.

Anyone?