What could go wrong?

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 13:58:09 EDT 2020

Lots of "D" and "E" stations.  I think I only heard 2 "A" class.
Propagation was OK, but short.  There were a couple of times on 15m
where I could hear all the stations in an exchange, which is not very
common.  Fading and noise were up and down.  10m was open, but noisy and
I didn't hear nothing on 6 meters.  I had fun....