What could go wrong?

Howard F. Cunningham howardc at macrollc.com
Mon Jun 29 09:54:00 EDT 2020

Hi

Today’s Windows rarely needs to be rebooted, if only Windows is running.  What you are running into is a program that is not playing nice and creating problems.

A thought on the unlimited amount of data..  You could try running a scheduled task to delete the data.  Keep in mind that I do not know if this data is needed or what happens if the data is deleted while wispr is running.  If wispr needs that data while running, you could try using a scheduled task to shutdown wispr, delete the files, and restart wispr (assuming that wispr does not require any keyboard interaction to start)

WD5DBC

Howard Cunningham, MCP
howardc at macrollc.com<mailto:howardc at macrollc.com> - personal
For technical support, send an email to service at macrollc.com<mailto:service at macrollc.com> or call 703-359-9211 (24/7)