What could go wrong?

Terry N4TLF n4tlf at wb4jfi.com
Mon Jun 29 13:58:03 EDT 2020

And, to answer Alex’s original question, I would NOT use the same computer for general/social media use and ham use.  I have one machine that I use only for most/all email, most web browsing and some social media.  I also use an iPad for MOST social media, such as Facebook and the local Nextdoor and things.  I never use the ham computer for any of the above, other than updating software on it.  This comes from the days when SDR-related software needs all the processing power available.

Anyone know how to kill most or all emails at once on an iPad?  Even Apple says you have to click on each email to set them for deletion....
73, Terry, N4TLF