Another SBC

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 18:16:26 EDT 2020

I bought an Atomic Pi Single Board Computer.  They had a sale on Amazon
and I guess it was an impulse buy.  I have lots of projects in the "que"
so I haven't tried it yet. It came with a camera for $30!

I've started mounting small computers on aluminum plates with 1/4"
tapped holes so I can mount the rig on a camera tripod.  This works
pretty well and when I want to get it out of the way I fold the tripod
legs and lean it in the corner.  Also since I mount cameras on many RPI
it is nice for photography.