Another SBC

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:32:32 EDT 2020

I have several of them. These are repurposed Intel SBCs from a failed IoT
product. Nice, little boards, but I'm disappointed with the stability of
the system. Stock kernel from debian hangs hard on reboot, the kernel
shipped by the company selling them freezes randomly, sometimes after
several hours, sometimes after several days. No trace of problems in the
logs. I've got them for experiments and a small, always-on server, but had
to revert to an old small factor Atom PC for the server.
Still a great board for experimentation and applications which do not
require a rock-solid hardware platform.

Jacek
kw4ep

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier