design / development question FPGA (Xilinx), DDS and RF output

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Sun Feb 21 23:01:55 EST 2021

I did exactly that a number of years ago, using a Digilent Nexys2 in
Verilog.  I made a rough signal generator, and a DUC to match the
Charleston SDR.  I wrote at least the DUC in an AMRAD newsletter
article, probably around 2010 or so.  IIRC, the D/A chip was the famous
AD9744, which almost everyone used.  200MHz clock rate and 12 bit DAC.

Terry, N4TLF