Thoughts on current production DMMs?

gbaumgartner2 at verizon.net gbaumgartner2 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 2 08:34:35 EDT 2021

Still have my old Simpson 260 and a radio shack knock off as well as several digitals all work fine.  Even the harbor cheapie give a ways always seem to work quite well.6e Glenn b. A AK4QJ. Sent from my LG K10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone------ Original message------From: Phil via TacosDate: Fri, Apr 2, 2021 7:38 AMTo: Rob Seastrom;Cc: Tacos;Subject:Re: Thoughts on current production DMMs?On 1 Apr 2021, at 13:59, Rob Seastrom <rs at seastrom.com> wrote:Hi gang,My Fluke model 12 has gotten a bit flakeyObvious question Rob, but have you checked the test leads for wear and tear and sprayed contact cleaner on the rotary switch? I have now repaired my 50-years-from-new AVO Multiminor and 30-years-from-new Maplin cheapy several times now.Phil M1GWZ