Thoughts on current production DMMs?

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sun Apr 18 20:40:38 EDT 2021

I ended up going with a Brymen BM235, which is private labeled by David from eevblog and came recommended by multiple friends.  Rationale is in my blog.  https://technotes.seastrom.com/2021/04/16/new-dmm.html

To Glenn's point, My Simpson 260-6 works fine too, except it's made of bakelite and glass and I'm paranoid about taking it in harm's way (though I did in order to install a radio in my old truck).

Thanks to all who sent input.

-r