wanted to mention the impressive AADE Filter Design tool

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Wed Apr 7 22:26:38 EDT 2021

Not sure how old you are, but this 81 year old is going to leave a lot of loose end someday.  Not intellectual property, but like a lot of old Hams stuff with memories and some of potential value to some builder somewhere....but I'm not done yet...just slower!  A good friend of mine was into American Indian artifacts and went to lots of rural store closings.  His estate auction took all day.  The last four semi-trailers were just opened for a peek and the auctioneer asked for a bid for contents.  I'm not quite that bad!  Catch you one of the Saturdays, wife allowing.

N0UU