wanted to mention the impressive AADE Filter Design tool

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:34:48 EDT 2021

Were you asking about me or anyone in particular?

73 de Samudra N3RDX (about 55 but more like 30)

This may sound awkward but I think it is worth a try. Don't be like  K0BRA
and leave things to the last minute I request. I worked with him several
months on a project until the evening before I was told about him passing
away and made a phone call to arrange our R&D activity we were engaged in
and Meg answered saying oddly something that caused me to send an email to
his family ... she said he is sleeping like he was dead and we all see what
has happened with Metavox lab.