Interesting FPGA board

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:59:57 EST 2022

Thanks Martin, it would be nice to do that. I recently accidentally
discovered and broadcast a Reddit r/shortcircuit video stream of the fpga
testbed so, that system has great capability like live  comments and stuff.
But it does take a monitor and a dedicated setup. Have you the time to
explore Reddit RPAN streams ?

Michael Chisena and I have talked a lot of about streaming instructional
electronics over thr new fangled systems... and I also want to ask of
anyone else is interested? Then it could be a nice system to make if we
used the OBS system ro switch video streams of the presenters from time to
time into a zoom channel to support a group learning pathway .

Zoom also works and I have a few cameras that can be switched (selected) on
demand.

But if group teaching is not required. I can and want to start
collaboration in a technical education group towards homebrew digital and
analog systems.

You may have noticed the booboo created at ORI, they just find out that
their matlab code can't be ported to HDL without the extensive HDL
converter license. Surprising they didn't know this earlier and stay away
from that pathway. They just put out an email on this.

It is absolutely possible to write communication modulation and
demodulation code as RTL and C/C++ (however ineffcient) without matlab!
Even BASIC could be used to do a BPSK chain but of course the issues are
with the matlab handy filters... I think.

So should we not  try to learn about this stuff all together?