flying RTL-SDR RPi

Jacek Radzikowski jacek.radzikowski at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 19:59:00 EST 2022

Not modification of the drone, but the sbc connected to the rtl dongle.
Integrating the dongle with a photo drone electronics would be a
non-trivial task (a bit easier for an FPV quad, as they are very DIY
friendly).
If you jump too high in DC you may end up with a visit from the FAA, and to
fly a drone there probably you need to go through several truckloads of
paperwork.

Jacek.

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier